I can’t believe people are still asking this.
- romanticization of a maniplulative abuser
- lack of and/or disposal of the importance of consent
- taking advantage of someone from a lower socioeconomic class
- perpetuating the risky behavior of novices hopping into D/s with no idea what it is, which ends up subjecting them to
- creepy abusive assholes who prey on naive subs who thing 50 shades represents BDSM (and who are prime victims because they wouldn’t know that they are being taken advantage of since force and possessiveness seem ‘romantic to them’
- People running out to get zip ties or rope and shit to tie themselves up with without actually reading up on bondage. Blood clots and injuries ensue, yay
- People putting themselves into emotionally intense scenes with no preparation and ending up frightened, confused and uncomfortable.
tl;dr, if you think 50 shades is a good representative of BDSM you are too unprepared and naive to get into BDSM.
I know I joke about it but pls don’t actually see 50 shades of grey, even ironically.
Don’t buy the books, don’t even watch the trailer without an ad blocker—don’t give this franchise any money.
If you’re into bdsm, I would rather you just ask me for fic recs than invest in that dangerous representation of relationships in general and bdsm specifically
I love this show.
Is he beating his….NOPE! I’M DONE!
Really guys? O_O
NO NO WTF!!
I’m a immature little bastard I laugh everytime I see this
I feel the same way when raven is on screen cyborg, I won’t lie
Can we at least take a bubble bath first?
you can’t have(OR RP) sex for 24 hours